Business Telesales and Marketing
We are looking for an enthusiastic Telesales Representative to contribute to generating sales for our company. You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
Purpose of the Role:
1. To help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
2. To facilitate and take ownership of lead generation for the field sales account managers.
3. Continually seek, identify and exploit all opportunities to drive and deliver lead generation and support prospecting activity within the sales department.
Responsible to: Senior Business Development Manager
Liaison with: All internal customers, external customers and other stakeholders.
• Capturing DMP key contacts and contact information for the sales department.
• To deliver a first-class customer experience when dealing with potential and new accounts to ensure that we are a company that is easy to do business with.
• Managing the CRM database and updates so that we have a live and accurate picture of business opportunities and an up-to-date sales tool.
• Cleansing and managing updates on the system.
• Pro-actively searching for new business opportunities utilising tools such as Google and Yell.com to target prospect activity.
• Take ownership of managing the inbound email queries from potential prospect customers.
• Mailing out sales presenters to prospective customers and new customers as part of the Welcome Pack.
• Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM system.
• Continuously improve through feedback through contacting new customers for customer satisfaction reports along with maintaining data on lost accounts.
• General administrative duties to support the sales function.
Skills and Behaviour Required
• A strong telemarketing background
• The ability to work effectively in a team environment
• The ability to work to deadlines
• Knowledge of CRM and other bespoke software systems
• High attention to detail
• Sound working knowledge of MS Windows-based software packages, including Word, Excel, Outlook, Access
• Excellent communication and people skills.
• Ability and confidence to present products or services over the telephone along with dealing with complaints and doubts.
• 40 hours per week
• £16,000 to £20,000 per annum (depending on experience)
• Free on-site parking
• Company pension
• Bonus / commission scheme